Highlighted

images not showing up on server

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I have added images of products for sale from dreamweaver and uploaded on my hosting server.When i see my website in the server, the images disappear.However when i preview the images of the product in realtime preview in dreamweaver, the images are there...please help...i have taken pictures of the images from my camera...they are not taken from google.

many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

images not showing up on server

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I have added images of products for sale from dreamweaver and uploaded on my hosting server.When i see my website in the server, the images disappear.However when i preview the images of the product in realtime preview in dreamweaver, the images are there...please help...i have taken pictures of the images from my camera...they are not taken from google.

many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the URL to your problem page online please?

• Did you define your local site folder?
  • Did you optimize all your images for the web before inserting them into DW?
  • Did you upload your images to the web server?
Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2019 1