• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Settings into Mojave OS (Mac)

Enthusiast ,
May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my Mac to Mojave. I did a clean install, then reinstalled Dreamweaver via the Creative Suite downloader.

My original files are backed up on an external hard drive. How can I access the settings in that drive and import them into my new internal hard drive? By settings, I mean the various website configurations - names, locations, online passwords, etc.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2019 May 19, 2019

See help article below.

How to import and export Dreamweaver site settings 

If you did not previously export site settings (.ste files) from old installation, you have nothing to import.

You will need to create new site definitions by going to Site > New Site and entering your FTP log-in credentials under the Server's tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See help article below.

How to import and export Dreamweaver site settings 

If you did not previously export site settings (.ste files) from old installation, you have nothing to import.

You will need to create new site definitions by going to Site > New Site and entering your FTP log-in credentials under the Server's tab.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for jogging my memory. It's been so long, I forgot all about a folder full of the settings I exported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

Glad to hear you're back on track. Please give us a shout if you need anything else.

Thank you @Nancy for your helpful input.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines