Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing weather data

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I have been using Dreamweaver to create my website so I am fairly familiar with the software. I run a weather station which is capable of sending via ftp the weather data to my server in the form of comma seperated variables.

My question is how can I import the data from the file into Dreamweaver so that I can develop a website that displays graphs and meters etc with the data from the weather station. Any help is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver doesn't have anything built-in to do this for you.  DW is a coding tool, nothing more.    A lot will depend on the weather station software  you have installed on your server and what data types it supports.   You don't import data into DW.  You dynamically bring data into site pages through the use of server-side and client-side programming.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This extension for Dreamweaver may help https://www.dmxzone.com/go/32574/dmxzone-data-importer/

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines