Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

once in a while I still recieve a message concerning an idea

https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/3889#comment-177905

is there is any way to stop it ?

It is a Jive issue that we have reported previously. However, from what I know, they don't have this granular approach of terminating notifications after a certain period.

If my answer helped, even though it is not perfect, can you mark it as Correct?

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

incessant sending a message

Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

once in a while I still recieve a message concerning an idea

https://forums.adobe.com/ideas/3889#comment-177905

is there is any way to stop it ?

It is a Jive issue that we have reported previously. However, from what I know, they don't have this granular approach of terminating notifications after a certain period.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Birnou,

Can you try unfollowing the thread by clicking the Following link to the right? Let me know if you continue to face this issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2018 1
Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran,

Yep that's what I did, but why does Jing continue to send notification when a thread is inactive since many monts ?

thanks and have  apleasant day

birnou

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had an issue whereby I unfollowed a thread several times and kept getting notifications of new messages in that thread.  I finally had to resort to posting about it in the Adobe Forum forum, and they finally stopped appearing.  Yet another annoyance from the Jive platform.

I don't think that the "follow" stops after an extended chronological period; once in place, it stays unless/until it is unfollowed.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2018 0