Highlighted

Insert the video on webpage

Contributor ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I tried to insert the video but getting an error message "HTML XML or compatible file.

I tried many different files but not working.

How can I create a video from Premiere Pro to insert on the page from Dreamweaver?

Thank you for reading,

Well, I found the problem I had.

Instead of Drag and Drop from the Folder to Webpage(Dreamweaver), I saved the video in the Site Folder and connect from Properties Window.  Hoped it might help other thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Insert the video on webpage

Contributor ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I tried to insert the video but getting an error message "HTML XML or compatible file.

I tried many different files but not working.

How can I create a video from Premiere Pro to insert on the page from Dreamweaver?

Thank you for reading,

Well, I found the problem I had.

Instead of Drag and Drop from the Folder to Webpage(Dreamweaver), I saved the video in the Site Folder and connect from Properties Window.  Hoped it might help other thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not drag & drop files.  Use Insert > HTML >HTML5 Video.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 0