• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing CS5.5 on Windows 10

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed CS 5.5 Web Premium on my new Windows 10 machine and it works fine in "trial" mode.  It accepts the serial number but says that is was an upgrade (correct) and asks for the serial number of the program I upgraded from.  However, it only offers me Adobe Design Standard CS5 / 5.5 or Adobe Production Studio, neither of which I own.  I upgraded from Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium , which I still have and which appears in my product history on the Adobe site.  What do I do now?

Phil.

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try installing CS3 but you can never activate it because the CS3 activation servers were decommissioned years ago.  If your upgrade disk won't accept CS3 as a qualifying product, I don't know what more you can do.  Creative Suite is no longer sold or supported so Customer Care agents can't help you.

MODERN OPTIONS:
Creative Cloud Plan
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Brackets and VS Code are free code editors.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines