• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invisible Elements not shown on Design View

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've installed the last version of Dreamweaver CC, and I can't see the "Invisible elements" on the Desing View. I have checked all of the on the Preferences, but I discovered that icons are now white, so if the background page is white, I just can't see them.

I have to change the style background to see they are there, but this is not the way of working. Is there any way to change the color of the icons for the invisible elements?

DWCC.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Hi Mario,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have logged a bug internally and we will prioritize it for fix.

As a workaround you can change the Application theme from the below location and you will be able to see the icons.

Win: Edit Menu->Preferences->Interface. Choose a lighter app theme

Mac: Dreamweaver CC Menu -> Preferences -> Interface. Choose a lighter app theme.

Let us know if you need help with the above steps or with any other issue in DW

Thanks,

dbc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mario,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have logged a bug internally and we will prioritize it for fix.

As a workaround you can change the Application theme from the below location and you will be able to see the icons.

Win: Edit Menu->Preferences->Interface. Choose a lighter app theme

Mac: Dreamweaver CC Menu -> Preferences -> Interface. Choose a lighter app theme.

Let us know if you need help with the above steps or with any other issue in DW

Thanks,

dbc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines