Highlighted

Is anyone having issues with opening or uninstalling the dreamweaver 2018 version?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded and installed Dreamweaver 2018 version. I'm having issue opening, and now I can't uninstall. Is anyone else having this same issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is anyone having issues with opening or uninstalling the dreamweaver 2018 version?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded and installed Dreamweaver 2018 version. I'm having issue opening, and now I can't uninstall. Is anyone else having this same issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us a few more details to work off, such as

• O/S
  • Error messages
  • Crash report

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 1
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Win10.  Had no problems installing. 

I restarted my computer and the first time I launched 2018, I had to right-click and Run as Admin.  That's it.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please try below steps and see if it works

Logout from Creative cloud, Login again to creative cloud and relaunch Dreamweaver.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 1
Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no problem here... w10... everything works as expected...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 1
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have had some users report performance issues with DW. I haven't heard of any issues with installation.

If you are subscribed to DW CC, please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number along with the URL of this post. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2017 0