• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there an app for inspecting on iOS or Android?

Enthusiast ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an app for iOS or Android that allows us to inspect code just as we would do on a desktop browser?

I'm finding loads of desktop browser simulators, but nothing that specifically runs on a handheld device.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Do a search in the app stores for -view browser source, and you will find a number of apps available.

The one I use on iOS is simply called "view source", which is only for viewing the html source code. To view the css and javascript i have to then copy the links into the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do a search in the app stores for -view browser source, and you will find a number of apps available.

The one I use on iOS is simply called "view source", which is only for viewing the html source code. To view the css and javascript i have to then copy the links into the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines