• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any great online course about Dreamweaver?

Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to design the website of Failory, my company, in which we interview [link removed by moderator] failed startup owners, on Dreamweaver. I have already bought it and explore the features. But I need to gain more knowledge. Can you please recommend me some online courses?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nancy+OShea  wrote

In Dreamweaver > Help > Learn Dreamweaver

Or F1 for Dreamweaver Online Help

Also on LinkedIn

Premium Products | LinkedIn

If they are teaching courses they might want to build a page that actually works correctly. Keep zooming in on that InLearning page and see what happens to the text in those little boxes advertising the courses.........absolutely terrible.

I hate having to continuously uncover inempt coding but it sucks even more when its a site wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you using currently?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nico,

as an addition or as a first aid, I'll send you some links to websites I tried to learn somethin about using DW: Here we are:

Adobe made available: Project overview and site setup |

and here you will find many examples with the possibility to "try" your own "fantasy" W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

another fine course is described there Dynamic Drive DHTML(dynamic html) & JavaScript code library

and not to forget Nancy's own helperside Alt-Web Tutorials - https://alt-web.com/

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. There are a lot of great courses about web design and Dreamweaver in www.lynda.com

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also on LinkedIn

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

premium products linked in... aren't they Lynda.com content ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, is the same content. You can get a Lynda subscription or a premium LinkedIn subscription.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right... there is also a french/german/spanish section from Lynda.com... that is on video2brain.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nancy+OShea  wrote

Also on LinkedIn

If they are teaching courses they might want to build a page that actually works correctly. Keep zooming in on that InLearning page and see what happens to the text in those little boxes advertising the courses.........absolutely terrible.

I hate having to continuously uncover inempt coding but it sucks even more when its a site which professes to offer to teach unsuspecting people how to code properly.....the mind boggles as to what they might be taught if it is their 'flagship' page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines