Highlighted

Let Dreamweaver remember last code line position

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's DW newbie with a simple question. Can't find it on the two page shortcut list.  How do I let Dreamweaver remember it's last code line position? when I reopen DW it always goes back to line 1. Thanks for reading and (hopefully) answering  Best Regards, René

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Let Dreamweaver remember last code line position

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's DW newbie with a simple question. Can't find it on the two page shortcut list.  How do I let Dreamweaver remember it's last code line position? when I reopen DW it always goes back to line 1. Thanks for reading and (hopefully) answering  Best Regards, René

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing in DW that allows for this currently. Make sure to submit a feature request so the dev team sees what you'd like added to the program: https://dreamweaver.uservoice.com/forums/379458-adobe-dreamweaver-ideas

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 13, 2020 1