Highlighted

Line at top of window Dreamweaver with open file path

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Sorry for my English, I'm from Ukraine.

In older versions Dreamweaver i can see line with open file path. It was very comfortably when I work with different sites at the same time. But now I can't see this line. How do I open this line? Is it possibly? Thank you.

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Line at top of window Dreamweaver with open file path

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Sorry for my English, I'm from Ukraine.

In older versions Dreamweaver i can see line with open file path. It was very comfortably when I work with different sites at the same time. But now I can't see this line. How do I open this line? Is it possibly? Thank you.

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you talking about closed files or opened files...

openened files, when hovering document TAB, you'll get the file path... and related files when hovering their names you'll get also their file path

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2018 1
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, about opened files. But it is uncomfortable to do. I want to always see the path to the current opened file, without hovering the mouse over the tab, since I have files with the same name on different sites in different folders, and when I edit these files at the same time, there is confusion. Is it possible to somehow set it up, or is there no such possibility?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I understand...

now the pathname was removed from the file panel... perhaps one can find some configuration from the core app... I don't know I never checked

but do you mean that you open different files from different sites in the same time ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2018 0