Highlighted

Link to mp4

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In DW when I put a link in text to the below url. How do I control the video controls?

https://www.roatan.photos/slideshows/PrePr/birds/macaws/macaws-small/macaws-00030.mp4

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

There's no way to modify video controls within the .mp4 itself.

If you embed the video into an html page using the <video> tag, you can use javascript, html, css and images to create your own set of controls if you like. Doing a search for "cusom <video> tag controls" in google should bring up a ton of various tutorials.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Link to mp4

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In DW when I put a link in text to the below url. How do I control the video controls?

https://www.roatan.photos/slideshows/PrePr/birds/macaws/macaws-small/macaws-00030.mp4

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

If you embed the video into an html page using the <video> tag, you can use javascript, html, css and images to create your own set of controls if you like. Doing a search for "cusom <video> tag controls" in google should bring up a ton of various tutorials.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
bobby327 LATEST
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect this satisfies my quesion...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0