Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] Cannot activate CS3 Dreamwever [CS3 is dead]

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have just installed CS3 dreamweaver on a new computer but, although it green ticks the code I've put it, I get an 'activation no connection' message (yes, I am connected fine).  I've tried 'retry', the number given for telephone activation doesn't work, I wouldn't know which internet settings to check for the third option.   This has happened before but I've used 'remind me on next launch' but now that won't work.  Is there a non-teccie work around that I can use?

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

CS3 is officially dead and is no longer supported in any way (including any form of activation) by Adobe.

Up until last year, there was an alternate version that valid license owners could download, but even that is now gone.

There is no legitimate way to activate and run CS3 any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS3 is officially dead and is no longer supported in any way (including any form of activation) by Adobe.

Up until last year, there was an alternate version that valid license owners could download, but even that is now gone.

There is no legitimate way to activate and run CS3 any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines