• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost ftp when changed sub dir file access manager help please

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver works fine, went to server and pass word protected two sub domains. also changed server Login ID but kept same ID login. Worked fine, now I cannot get Connected. There may be new rules. but I have 2015 dw, and 8.1 win, cannot upgrade and do not want too. Just go back to uploading, worked for years, no issues.

bookoflife.org

I password protected to sub domains, bookoflife/alpha and gamma/m but not others.

Why cannot my regular server FTP work as it always had?

need help. still trying to figure this out?

"Important: As of January
4, 2017 all FTP sessions will require an FTPS connection along with
TLS 1.2 protocol support for increased system security.
"

did not change. I was working without this. since 2015, but since I changed login to server I cannot seem to re connect to FTP services.

- Michael

04052018AD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

OK now it worked, just started . Still need to  test again. I need to understand if anyone else knows  how. I want and have password protected two sub domains on website, from server side. But I want to upload edits without changing public to private access. Is this possible without changing these things? I just got connected to my public pages. Yippie. Hi Adobe crews. + 2

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK now it worked, just started . Still need to  test again. I need to understand if anyone else knows  how. I want and have password protected two sub domains on website, from server side. But I want to upload edits without changing public to private access. Is this possible without changing these things? I just got connected to my public pages. Yippie. Hi Adobe crews. + 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines