Highlighted

making Money With Dreamweaver

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Forum Members,

so my question is can i make money with Dreamweaver?

so i mean i make a website and then sell them to anyone or something like this (I have the student abo with all adobe applications)

maybe i need a "spcial" license or something like this from adobe to make money with this

Thx for the help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

You can freely create commercial websites with the student version of DW. There's no special secondary license needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

making Money With Dreamweaver

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Forum Members,

so my question is can i make money with Dreamweaver?

so i mean i make a website and then sell them to anyone or something like this (I have the student abo with all adobe applications)

maybe i need a "spcial" license or something like this from adobe to make money with this

Thx for the help!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

You can freely create commercial websites with the student version of DW. There's no special secondary license needed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2018 1
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Nice thank you for the Fast answer!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2018 0