Highlighted

Manage Sites in Ver 5.5

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer and transferred my old Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 to the new computer using a download providede by adobe.

I have a Go Daddy Account and use Plesk as a server interface. I set up my 2 websites in dreamweaver the exact same way as was on my old computer, but cannot connect. 

I can access the plesk server through all other ftp methods, so I have now idea what's going on. (Go Daddy checked their end.)

Is there anyone out there with any help or suggestions? Could there have been some dreamweaver updates that did not get to me vis the download?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Manage Sites in Ver 5.5

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer and transferred my old Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 to the new computer using a download providede by adobe.

I have a Go Daddy Account and use Plesk as a server interface. I set up my 2 websites in dreamweaver the exact same way as was on my old computer, but cannot connect. 

I can access the plesk server through all other ftp methods, so I have now idea what's going on. (Go Daddy checked their end.)

Is there anyone out there with any help or suggestions? Could there have been some dreamweaver updates that did not get to me vis the download?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last updates released for DW can be found below. 

https://www.adobe.com/support/dreamweaver/downloads_updaters.html#dwcs551151

Alternately, try connecting to your host server with a dedicated S/FTP client like Filezilla.  If that fails, then the problem isn't with Dreamweaver.  It's somewhere between your computer and remote server. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2020 0