• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

menu bar not displayed on server

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using DW cs6. i careated a draw down menue. it works in DW as well as on the server when hopen the new website. but when i use a another computer the menue bar shows as a list. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you use the same DW version at these computers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. What is the URL to your online site?

2. Which browsers are you using?

3. If you're using DW on a 2nd computer, did you have all the site files and scripts in your local site folder?  Without them, the pages will look incomplete.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. www.yedaengineering.com

2. i sue chrome

on the other computer there is no DW at all. i just used it to see how other people are going to see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with the same DW and on the same computer i created a similar web site that worked real well everywhere. i can send you the code of the tmeplate file of this website. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also, i have a problem getting a slide show work on the index page. the same worked real well on the previous website. i just copied the section of this slide show from the previous website and just changed the source of the pictures. on DW (live) it works nicely, but even on the server using my compute it doesnt move. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It probably doesn't help that you're using outdated software.  Spry and APDIvs were removed from DW a long time ago.  There's no place for them in modern web design.  Add to that your 60+ code errors making this a train wreck.  Nothing works. 

Start over.  And this time, build it responsively.  No Spry and no APDivs allowed.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines