Highlighted

Missing Content in the Media Dialogue Box

Engaged ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I have updated my Dreamweaver app, the application is sluggish many dynamic tools fail to load in a timely manner. For instance, missing has gone the Media Dialog box definitions, making it hard to jump to the various CSS styles found within that media. Additionally, I can jump to a specific selector anymore when click on the selector name in the dialog box. In both cases, I have to scroll or search the page looking for a particular item that I need to edit. Very tedious. I wish updates were better tested and not shared as often. I cause my business to suffer and deal with work arounds all day long.

Anyone have a solution for this dialog panel issue?

Thanks, Teejay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing Content in the Media Dialogue Box

Engaged ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I have updated my Dreamweaver app, the application is sluggish many dynamic tools fail to load in a timely manner. For instance, missing has gone the Media Dialog box definitions, making it hard to jump to the various CSS styles found within that media. Additionally, I can jump to a specific selector anymore when click on the selector name in the dialog box. In both cases, I have to scroll or search the page looking for a particular item that I need to edit. Very tedious. I wish updates were better tested and not shared as often. I cause my business to suffer and deal with work arounds all day long.

Anyone have a solution for this dialog panel issue?

Thanks, Teejay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Can you post a screenshot of your workspace and show us what's missing?  Don't use email to reply.  Come back to the web forum.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2017 0