Highlighted

MMDocumentType file missing - DW won't open...

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this message, which I know has been posted before, but I can't even find the DocumentTypes folder let alone this file...!

Most responses say rename the file, but what if you can't find the file in the first place?

I have used DW but not for a while so not sure why it's throwing a wobbly now. DW CS6 on Mac.Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 14.26.50.png

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MMDocumentType file missing - DW won't open...

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this message, which I know has been posted before, but I can't even find the DocumentTypes folder let alone this file...!

Most responses say rename the file, but what if you can't find the file in the first place?

I have used DW but not for a while so not sure why it's throwing a wobbly now. DW CS6 on Mac.Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 14.26.50.png

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of DW?

Which operating system & version?

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2017 0