Highlighted

My Hidden Elements icon does not show in design view

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Hidden Elements are checked on but the icon does not show in design view. I am on a PC and have updated to Dreamweaver 18.2, 10165 Build

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

We have this issue already existing for darker theme app. We will update you once the bug is fixed.

As a workaround please use light theme for it to work as of now.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Kratika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My Hidden Elements icon does not show in design view

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Hidden Elements are checked on but the icon does not show in design view. I am on a PC and have updated to Dreamweaver 18.2, 10165 Build

Hi,

We have this issue already existing for darker theme app. We will update you once the bug is fixed.

Regards

Kratika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm the exact same issue in design view, I switched on line breaks in preferences > invisible elements but they don;t show anymore ..... At least you know its not unique to you. I'm on Windows 10 BTW.

Paul-M, ACP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the time to let me know there is at least 2 of us. We are now a group. Any more and we will be a herd

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2018 0
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is Adobe have stopped developing design view in favor of live view (which is horrible) - hopefully they'll fix this as its a tad irritating, I still use design view a little bit, don't bother with live view

Paul-M, ACP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting.We are sorry that you are facing issues.

Are you using Dark theme in Dreamweaver. We have a similar issue reported for dark theme in Dreamweaver.

Go to Edit->Preferences-> Interface, select light theme and apply

Are the icons visible for you in design view, in light theme.

Thanks

Kratika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 1
Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kratika,

I just tested and the problem is with the two darker app themes. If you select either of the two lighter themes you can indeed see invisible elements in design view then.

Thanks

Paul-M, ACP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Regards

Kratika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 10, 2018 0
lukas-h LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem still exists. Is Adobe ever going to fix it? I just subscribed to CC after upgrading from CS 5.5. The light app theme is so light. But having the invisible elements not show is just too annoying. Is there a way to fix this? Is there a way to customise the default app themes?@

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0
Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2018 0