Highlighted

my website view is not good in Mobile help needed?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

recently i lunched a webiste with full designing but still i am facing problem when i check my website with mobile view...
this my website url..  [WordPress spam link removed by moderator.]

some pages are very small, not adjusting on my mobile phone as it does in the responsive live in dreamweaver and in my browser on my desktop?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

my website view is not good in Mobile help needed?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

recently i lunched a webiste with full designing but still i am facing problem when i check my website with mobile view...
this my website url..  [WordPress spam link removed by moderator.]

some pages are very small, not adjusting on my mobile phone as it does in the responsive live in dreamweaver and in my browser on my desktop?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 12, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what created that page but nothing from this planet. I do not see a responsive meta tag on your page.

The below needs to go in the <head></head> section of your pages to make it responsive.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1">

Try that and see what happens - beyond that I don't know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks A lot for the reply now  i added your code..

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1,maximum-scale=1">

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As this is a theme on generatepress I would recommend that you reach out to the vendor to support.  Wordpress themes, especially premium ones like this, would be very difficult for us to troubleshoot and as the developer releases updates our code could repeatedly break.

https://generatepress.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020 1