Highlighted

Need help fast. Pasted text removes my line breaks.

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DW is removing my line breaks when i paste chunks of text in. It merges all my paragraphs into one big paragraph and it is driving me insane. My source text has line breaks but no formatting other than that. Does anyone know which setting to modify in prefs?

I am in hurry to get this done over the weekend. So any quick tips would be really helpful.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by B i r n o u | Adobe Community Professional

are you pasting in code view, in live view or in design view... try in design view

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need help fast. Pasted text removes my line breaks.

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DW is removing my line breaks when i paste chunks of text in. It merges all my paragraphs into one big paragraph and it is driving me insane. My source text has line breaks but no formatting other than that. Does anyone know which setting to modify in prefs?

I am in hurry to get this done over the weekend. So any quick tips would be really helpful.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by B i r n o u | Adobe Community Professional

are you pasting in code view, in live view or in design view... try in design view

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2017 2
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pasted in design view, no luck…

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am such a effin´ moron. I pasted in live-view… doh! Thanks mate!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cool that it helped you... I faced the same trouble some ago... arf arf...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2017 0