Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nessuna connessione a DB

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno a tutti

Ho installato Dreamweaver 20 ( versione di prova ) ma non é possibile creare una connessione a DB in quanto non compare la voce database nel menu finestra. Inoltre nel menu inserisci mancano anche le voci riguardanti ai recordset . Devo installare qualche estensione? Grazie

TOPICS
Server side applications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe removed the old server behavior panels from DW in 2013 because the outdated MySQL connections are not compatible with servers running PHP 7+.  You may code manually in MySqli (improved) or PDO.  Or you can replace the deprecated serrver behaviors with 3rd party extensions from DMX Zone or WebAssist

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Il problema é più grave purtroppo. Non posso installare nessuna estensione. Ho provato con My Exchange, DMXzone Extension Manager, Anastasiy Extension Manager e da Dreamweaver. Ho provato a disinstallare Dreamweaver e installarlo nuovamente anche cambiando la lingua. Ho disinstallato dal Cloud e con AppZapper ma non é possibile installare alcuna estensione. Utilizzo mac os High Sierra 10.13.6

Grazie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you cannot install extensions.  What are the error messages?

Do you have a computer user profile with administrative level permissions?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nancy, thanks.

I don't receive any messages.  In the window / extensions menu of dreamweaver i don't see installed extensions and no new menu items appear anywhere. Adobe MyExtension instead tells me that the extension has been installed. Extension manager of DMX and Anastasiy says that the extensions are installed. I log in to the computer as an administrator with root privileges. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Win 10 and had to install it using the Anastasiy Extension Manager with Dreamweaver 2020, but only worked after my second attempt, and causes a Javascript error when I open HTML documents... 😞

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines