Highlighted

No Chat option?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to resolve an issue with device preview in Dreamweaver, have tried several things, and still no luck. Have adobe removed the chat option? I remember using this before and it was very useful.

I'm in the UK

Many thanks

Andy

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

When you are working your way through the Customer Care portal, make sure you are choosing the Creative Cloud All Apps option on the first screen...

...if you choose any individual program option shown in the same area, it will be for non-CC versions and won't allow the chat option to show.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Chat option?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to resolve an issue with device preview in Dreamweaver, have tried several things, and still no luck. Have adobe removed the chat option? I remember using this before and it was very useful.

I'm in the UK

Many thanks

Andy

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

When you are working your way through the Customer Care portal, make sure you are choosing the Creative Cloud All Apps option on the first screen...

...if you choose any individual program option shown in the same area, it will be for non-CC versions and won't allow the chat option to show.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2018 0