Highlighted

Older apps were removed, cannot get Dreamweaver CC 2015

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've a Adobe subscription and installed Creative Cloud on a new PC.

Just found, that previous app versions were removed and no way to get them back.

I need to download Dreamweaver CC 2015, is it possible?

cc1.PNGcc2.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

I'm moving this post to the Dreamweaver forum.

The short answer is no.  Owing to Adobe's new version policy, 2015 is no longer available from CC Desktop App. 

But you might still be able to get the direct download below.  Be sure to follow the VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS or it won't work.  Adobe may remove these links at anytime without notice. 

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Older apps were removed, cannot get Dreamweaver CC 2015

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've a Adobe subscription and installed Creative Cloud on a new PC.

Just found, that previous app versions were removed and no way to get them back.

I need to download Dreamweaver CC 2015, is it possible?

cc1.PNGcc2.PNG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

The short answer is no.  Owing to Adobe's new version policy, 2015 is no longer available from CC Desktop App. 

But you might still be able to get the direct download below.  Be sure to follow the VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS or it won't work.  Adobe may remove these links at anytime without notice. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe now provides current plus one older version

Direct Download Links for Creative Cloud https://prodesigntools.com/tag/ddl
-please note that Adobe may remove the links to download older versions at any time
-so IF you find what you need, but sure to copy the download to an external drive

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 16, 2020 1
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

because of my problems using the newer DW-versions I'm still working with DW 2015. For this I can directly use WIN 10 menu, where I find - among others - DW 2015 >>> s. screenshot

DWAlleversionenWIN.jpg

To find all versions I use "Adobe Creative cloud" (so too see screnshot from above) an it leads me to

DWAlleversionenAdobe.jpg

From there I can start these programs.

Hans-Günter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2020 0
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hans, that is only because you still have all of those versions installed on your system.

Once you uninstall anything older than the current version, or one older than current, they are no longer available from the Creative Cloud Desktop App. For a new installation of DW on a machine that never had an older versions installed, as the OP is doing, only 2020 and 2019 will be available.

@ok1doki,

The last time I looked, CC2015 was still available through the ProDesignTools website (which uses Adobe's files from their server) as others have pointed out. As long as you follow the "Very important instructions" (basically go to the Adobe page they tell you to in order to set the cookie on your browser) you will be able to download the old version and install it fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2020 2
hans-g. LATEST
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... Hello Jon_Fritz_II,

I had been concerned of this! To use Murphy's Law: Never delete a working program!

Hans-Günter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 17, 2020 1