• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online order form

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to make an add to cart and pay option for people to order products for a client and im not sure how to do that can anyone help? I would highly appreciate it. Need help ASAP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

This is a very broad question which is difficult to answer without further information regarding your knowledge of coding, including server side code.

To start the discussion off, have a look at this free Dreamweaver extension Free Dreamweaver extension | WebAssist or, from the same company, this commercial product eCart.

You could also have a look at this open source product OpenCart - Open Source Shopping Cart Solution

I have just finished a project using eCart combined with the Square payment g

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very broad question which is difficult to answer without further information regarding your knowledge of coding, including server side code.

To start the discussion off, have a look at this free Dreamweaver extension Free Dreamweaver extension | WebAssist or, from the same company, this commercial product eCart.

You could also have a look at this open source product OpenCart - Open Source Shopping Cart Solution

I have just finished a project using eCart combined with the Square payment gateway for the online store. I did try OpenCart finding it difficult to adapt to the project's environment. There are other options out there, 3rd-party and self hosted.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#1 Start with the client's merchant bank account to see which payment gateways you can use.  There's no point in setting up online shopping until your client can receive payments in their bank account.

Or if your client is just starting out and has only a few products to sell, use PayPal.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My client has a clover system but they have a lot of products. It is a smoke and vape shop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines