• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

opening image in Dreamweaver

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 to create my email newsletters. I also use Fireworks for image editing. I have a long list of images in my local folder and each image shows the Fw icon before that image. But when I right click on the image it asks me if I want to open with Photoshop or two  versions of Fireworks, the version that's part of Adobe CS5 and the version that's part of Dreamweaver 8. I only use the Adobe CS5 Fireworks to edit images so how do I make that the only version choice I see?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Go to DW Preferences.  Under File/Type Editors, you can add or delete photo editors from the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to DW Preferences.  Under File/Type Editors, you can add or delete photo editors from the list.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... once you've found/added the version Fireworks you want into the list, don't forget to make sure it's selected and click the "Make Primary" button to make it the default.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines