• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Order of appearance in folders by date instead of alphabetical?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I update sites frequently with adding linked PDF documents to a list in order of date. I noticed with a recent update I am unable to change the order in the folder from alphabetical to list by date modified. Is there any way to change the folder to date modified or date in general? When I'm linking the PDF I'm selecting the text and dragging the arrow to the actual PDF in the folder. There are hundreds of files in the folder and in the past it was as simple as changing the view mode so the most recent was at the top. Can anyone please enlighten me as to how to make the most recent file added to the folder appear at the top?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Right click in the Files window, just above your file list, to activate additional sort columns like Date Modified...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click in the Files window, just above your file list, to activate additional sort columns like Date Modified...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for taking the time to clarify that. I had no idea that was even possible and I searched the menus and wasted much more time than necessary. I do appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines