Highlighted

OT: Cant see posts

LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignore this.

Can only see posts in the correct order if I create a new thread lol........and only when I'm in the forum. Once I leave and come back the posts are all jumbled up out of date order and I cant see any of the 3 OT posts I created unless I create another one.......bizarre. (so don't bother replying to this one as I can't see it unless I create a new one).

Apologises for the 3 OT posts....just trying to work this one out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

OT: Cant see posts

LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignore this.

Can only see posts in the correct order if I create a new thread lol........and only when I'm in the forum. Once I leave and come back the posts are all jumbled up out of date order and I cant see any of the 3 OT posts I created unless I create another one.......bizarre. (so don't bother replying to this one as I can't see it unless I create a new one).

Apologises for the 3 OT posts....just trying to work this one out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2018 0
osgood_ LATEST
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I think I worked it out - its to do with the forum 'filter' - its set as default to 'Sort by lastest activity - newest first' - its not working anymore. If I choose 'Sort by date created -newest first' it shows my posts and all other the post in order. I've never used the posts filter in as many years as I've been a member of the forum and this has nver happened before, always the lastest posts and activity and correct date order is shown without me having to intervene.

I'll get rid of the other 2 OT posts as they are redundant.

Os

Edited: One of you mods will have to delete the other OT post as I don't have that privilege now since a response was posted. I deleted the other one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2018 0