• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paste from MS Word limit is unreasonably small...

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can change the size limits for pasting an MS Office document by editing the file:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver 20XX\configuration\Commands\InsertOfficeDoc.js.

Add a couple of zeros to the MM.od_WarnThreshold and MM.od_MaxThreshold variables, and you're golden. The paste still takes no time at all, because the default limits are ridiculously low.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if I didn't have to contact my IT department to make changes to program files. Every time there's an update to Dreamweaver I have to do it all over again...

Is there any way to permanently increase the limits? Who can I contact to request this, or at least to add this as an option in the Dreamweaver copy-paste preferences?

Thanks,

-Aaron

TOPICS
Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From the DW Help Menu > Submit Bug/Feature Request.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines