Highlighted

PHP file in the dreamwever 2020 version it does not work,when 2019 version the same file works good

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very rare, what happens, if I upload a PHP file in the Dreamweaver 2020 version it does not work when uploading to the server, instead of when I use the 2019 version the same file works perfectly.
Maybe it's something of the preferences but I don't know what it could be

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PHP file in the dreamwever 2020 version it does not work,when 2019 version the same file works good

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very rare, what happens, if I upload a PHP file in the Dreamweaver 2020 version it does not work when uploading to the server, instead of when I use the 2019 version the same file works perfectly.
Maybe it's something of the preferences but I don't know what it could be

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luis,

please send us a link to your website in question.

Hans-Günter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you uploading files to the proper Root Directory on your server.  See screenshot.

Site > Manage Sites > ServerSite > Manage Sites > Server

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2020 0