• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please let us resize the proporties panel in any way!

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The properties panel is too small for efficient work.
It should be resizable in any direction even with sliders inbetween to adjust the individual properties fields.
e.g. for following reasons:
I adjust many things in code, sometimes it's quicker and more precisely to do it in the properites panel
1. the file names for images and links should be shown in total length
(to check if it's the correct image b) I often just adjust some letters or have a filename/or text on clipboard I paste into (so don't have to drag/point to files panels)
2. in the other fields a lot of text has to go into (e.g. title, alt and title tags of images or links, ... ) 
3. the class drop down list could be a visible/scrollable (not a button with popping-up list you have to activate via click first

Either users could make the panel very wide to read long line lengths, or make the panel high, and have the various items of the panels to float automatically beneath eachother, so one could have/dock the panel left or right from the document window and resize it to full height and as wid as needed.

(I would like to report this a feature request - what is the urls for DW feature requests/bug reports?)

TOPICS
Interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines