• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post getting deleted????

Participant ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So why are non-offensive, non critical posts now getting deleted for no apparent reason?

Will the person, who is obviously responsible for cocking everything up in the forum, over that last few days please refrain from switching and clicking buttons, like a kid in a sweet shop,  until you are up-to-date with how it all functions and do us all a favour. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody here has power to delete posts even if we wanted to.  If your posts are getting trapped by filters, it's automatic.  Nobody is pushing the buttons.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well someone has to take responsibility for the running of the forum otherwise there is no forum......oh wait a minute there hasn't been what could be called a forum for some time. Blocking/deleting posts, blocking user access to the forum, its no wonder no one has the appetite to actually come here and participate much these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see what you mean - the post you have just replied to https://tinyurl.com/y94833fm  has been held somewhere for over 9 hours and suddenly has appeared from somewhere, whilst the original posters second post asking why his first post had been deleted was answered by Ben some 9 hours ago. This could get very confusing (see my reply in one of the posts in reference to 'someone needs to get a handle on this forum' as over the last few days its suddenly deteriorated to an alarming degree with users being blocked access to the forum (myself), posts appearing and then being deleted and then reappearing and some reappearing many hours later...........a bit of a joke. You really think a poster wants to wait 9 hours for  a reply, madness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To avoid muddying waters any further, I merged this post about the forum with your other thread. 

FYI, there is a dedicated space for posts about the forums below. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/bd-p/community-help?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=...

I believe Adobe staff member, dave_m_k is running the forum system tests over the next few weeks.  Reach out to him if you think it will help you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines