Highlighted

Problem with code suggestions

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuando escribo codigo html, php o js en Dreamweaver y aparecen las sugerencias de codigo, muchas veces esas sugerencias se quedan congeladas y no desaparecen de ninguna forma e impide ver parte del documento. Incluso si cierro el programa, las sugerencias se siguien viendo en la pantalla, realmente es molesto y quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de solucionar este error.

Google Tranlation:

When I write html, php or js code in Dreamweaver and the code suggestions appear, many times those suggestions freeze and do not disappear in any way and prevent seeing part of the document. Even if I close the program, the suggestions are still showing on the screen, it really is annoying and I would like to know if there is any way to fix this error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with code suggestions

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuando escribo codigo html, php o js en Dreamweaver y aparecen las sugerencias de codigo, muchas veces esas sugerencias se quedan congeladas y no desaparecen de ninguna forma e impide ver parte del documento. Incluso si cierro el programa, las sugerencias se siguien viendo en la pantalla, realmente es molesto y quisiera saber si hay alguna forma de solucionar este error.

Google Tranlation:

When I write html, php or js code in Dreamweaver and the code suggestions appear, many times those suggestions freeze and do not disappear in any way and prevent seeing part of the document. Even if I close the program, the suggestions are still showing on the screen, it really is annoying and I would like to know if there is any way to fix this error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restore Preferences.

https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/restore-preferences-dreamweaver.html

Failing that, disable Code Hints from Preferences (Ctrl+U).  Submit a bug report from your Help menu.  Or revert to a previous version of DW.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 0