• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with forum?

LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it just my imagination or is the forum in 'melt down' again? Some posts seem to have gone missing, posts which appear to be meaningless, such as this one https://community.adobe.com/t5/dreamweaver/re-how-to-display-text-when-hovering-button/td-p/11260203... plus old posts which keep showing up?

Anyone else currently experiencing irratic forum behaviour?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not going crazy.

Bojan mistakenly moved his PS reply to DW instead of moving the entire discussion.  That instantly created confusion for everyone here.  I have since merged Bojan's reply back into the original PS thread.  

However due to "quantum co-location weirdness" and possibly because I'm a control in the experiment (don't know for sure), I see moved posts in 2 different spaces for 1-3 hours.  It's especially mind-blowing in Community Help where almost every discussion has to be moved to another forum.  With so many moved items, I can't trust anything I see there.  Is it live or is it Memorex? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks for the explanation.

Things kind of sorted themselves out a couple of hours ago, some missing posts suddenly re-appeared again. Slightly confusing for a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines