• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program background color

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from CS3 to CC2020 (Win10). I can't stand the charcoal and black as it's too hard to read. What steps do I follow to change it to something like black text on white background, or a color scheme similar to Fireworks CS 3 or CS6 or Acrobat.

Also, is there a way to increase the size of the font in the menu, listing of files etc? That might be ok once I can get rid of the charcoal/black, but just in case I still need the larger size, I might as well ask now vs later.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

BenPleysier_0-1591918829915.png

Also, is there a way to increase the size of the font in the menu, listing of files etc? That might be ok once I can get rid of the charcoal/black, but just in case I still need the larger size, I might as well ask now vs later.

Only through the Operating System Display settings. For windows this would be

BenPleysier_0-1591919048818.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BenPleysier_0-1591918829915.png

Only through the Operating System Display settings. For windows this would be

BenPleysier_0-1591919048818.png

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bless you! The graphic told me exactly where to go, even though I couldn't see it very well. Once I was set with the light scheme, I can read it so won't need to change the font size (but I'll definitely make note for future reference).

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can click on the graphic to enlarge it.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines