• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

putting file - no change

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I haven't been using dreamweaver on a regualar basis for a while but I am working on a new site and I am having an issue where I edit an image and save over the old one. When I select the file and tell dreamweaver to put the file on the remote site it says that it didn't transfer no change. I would like it to put the file whether it thinks its changed or not. I had to catch this before the window closed I wish I could keep that transfer window open.

Is there a setting I can change for this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Here's a resolved issue with the same error as you are experiencing. Let's see if this helps you out: DW CC will not Put files to remote

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on Site-->Advanced FTP Log during the next time you transfer a file, let us know what the exact FTP error is that is being returned if the file cannot be overwritten. It could be a permissions issue, but the error will tell us for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked to put one file  but it appears 5 times in the log with every other file in that folder

< -rw-r--r--   1 1951792  15000        2565 Jul  5 13:05 spx_leader_tn_rollover.jpg

when I can catch it in the background activity is says "...spx_leader_tn_rollover.jpg - same - not transferred". I miss spoke about what the issue was in the first post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a resolved issue with the same error as you are experiencing. Let's see if this helps you out: DW CC will not Put files to remote

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines