• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Putting Git on my DreamWeaver

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me please. I got git on my dreamweaver but I 've got like 28 pulls in one spot. I have no idea how to get them off. I've tried to no avail. pls. help me to remove them, so I can start to use my system again. I am a student in the process of learning these things, admittedly I have NO idea what I'm doing. So Help PLEASE!!!!!! Thanks so much in advance.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From memory, I think that there is a .git folder in the site's directory. Remove that folder and it will remove the Git stuff.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my Creative Cloud.  So I called in my guys at (Removed By Moderator) .COM they found corrupted files and cleaned up my program. I still have the problem of the 28 files to be pushed but at least now my program works again. Could you tell me how to get rid of the other problem. Thanks.  This was a bug fix.

Ms. E. Chung-Colon/Development Student

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't told us anything about the other problem... please give full details...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was this suppoed to be posted with your other thread about dreamweaver and 28 files?

I'm combining this with that post and removing the .com name you included where you say youy got help as it is not an Adobe site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines