Highlighted

QR Code to preview in mobile with Android.

Engaged ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I scan it, I have everything enabled accordingly, and nothing happens. Also, as curious, I put the generated URL (adobe.ly....) on the browser on the desktop, and also nothing happens, the screen remains totally white. I have the same network and I am using local server. Does it something to do? The json file I saved on "..../es_ES/Configuration" first and then I created a file called en_US/Configuration following the instructions of the adobe tutorial. Or is there any outside solution for this? Thank U.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

See this help article

How to troubleshoot issues with Device Preview in Dreamweaver 

That said, I've not had good luck with Device Preview or Real Time Preview and my local testing server.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues, Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

QR Code to preview in mobile with Android.

Engaged ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I scan it, I have everything enabled accordingly, and nothing happens. Also, as curious, I put the generated URL (adobe.ly....) on the browser on the desktop, and also nothing happens, the screen remains totally white. I have the same network and I am using local server. Does it something to do? The json file I saved on "..../es_ES/Configuration" first and then I created a file called en_US/Configuration following the instructions of the adobe tutorial. Or is there any outside solution for this? Thank U.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

See this help article

That said, I've not had good luck with Device Preview or Real Time Preview and my local testing server.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues, Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this help article

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2019 1
Engaged ,
Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did checked that link, but some. I think I will download the trial version of the MAMP Pro. It has a tool to see the project on mobiles, let's see and I will write something. Thank U.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2019 0