Highlighted

quitaron función /removed function

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello good morning I have a problem with my work in DW it turns out that before last year's update I could select an area in my code and look for something in that part only now with this update from ccs6 to ccs they removed it or what happened I do not find it anymore, check all the forms in the replacement window, someone who knows what can be done or if it is no longer

hola buenos dias tengo un problema con mi trabajo en DW resulta que entes de la actualicion del año pasado podia seleccionar una area en mi codigo y buscar algo solo en esa parte no mas ahora con esta actualizacion del ccs6 a ccs la quitaron o que paso ya no la encuentro ya revise todas las formas en la ventana de remplazos alguien que sepa que se puede hacer o si ya no esta

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

Are you looking for "Find in Selected Text"?

If that's the case, you use Ctrl + F and click the mystery icon next to the text field to make sure "Find in Selected Text" is chosen...

You then click the small arrow to get a Replace field added to the window...

...so you can enter replacement text.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

quitaron función /removed function

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello good morning I have a problem with my work in DW it turns out that before last year's update I could select an area in my code and look for something in that part only now with this update from ccs6 to ccs they removed it or what happened I do not find it anymore, check all the forms in the replacement window, someone who knows what can be done or if it is no longer

hola buenos dias tengo un problema con mi trabajo en DW resulta que entes de la actualicion del año pasado podia seleccionar una area en mi codigo y buscar algo solo en esa parte no mas ahora con esta actualizacion del ccs6 a ccs la quitaron o que paso ya no la encuentro ya revise todas las formas en la ventana de remplazos alguien que sepa que se puede hacer o si ya no esta

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

If that's the case, you use Ctrl + F and click the mystery icon next to the text field to make sure "Find in Selected Text" is chosen...

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 28, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They changed the Find & Replace tool, there are now two of them.

Cmnd/Ctrl + F is now Find in Document

Cmnd/Ctrl + Shift + F is probably what you're looking for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2018 1
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that if I already try this one that you mention but it does not have the function, that's why I doubt if it was removed or now it is in another sale.

Cmnd / Ctrl + Shift + F

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2018 2
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

partner thank you very much you saved me about 4 hours of work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2018 0