Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Adobe Offering Temporary Creative Cloud Free for Students & Faculty"

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a student at the University of Rijek, currently studing in the IT department ( Department of Informatics ) . We were told that we should sign in to creative cloud with our student mails and that we will be assigned free softwares that are on the Creative Cloud that we signed into since the department has a partnership with your company.

It is said "Adobe is providing temporary at-home access for impacted students and faculty so that they can continue their work remotely. This offer is available until May 31, 2020."

But for me that is not the case, after I downloaded Dreamweaver I got a 7 day trial and for any other software. 
I contacted my University and the assistant on the particular subject and I got the information to come back and seek help from the Adobe Support. How can I get this plan? 

Thank you in advace for your help.

[Moderator Note: Personal information removed]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

So, this is me. Same "Anamari Romih" . 
The issue vas resolved via my University. I had to use a bit different University e-mail for signing into the creative cloud. There is a slight difference between the two emails that one has @student.... and one doesn't have stat 'student' extension. 

So, for all other students out there, if you have this "double" e-mail system, check if there is a specific e-mail that you should be using for this occasion. 
Other than that, I have now every softvare Adobe Cr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not Adobe Customer Care (Adobe's Tech Support), this is an open forum made up of software users like you, so I have removed the personal information you posted.

I have heard of this offer, but there's nothing anyone in the forum will be able to help you with. This is all handled by your IT department and Adobe Customer Care.

Adobe Customer Care can be contacted via Chat or Phone here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open Creative Cloud Desktop App.

2. Click the avatar (top right image) and Sign-out.

3. Close all apps.

4. Restart computer.

5. Open Creative Cloud desktop app.

6. Sign-in with the ID and password your IT department told you to use.

If you continue to have problems, sign-in to your Adobe account below to confirm you have an active subscription. https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support > Contact Adobe.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer Adobe agents available and wait times are longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem as well. The apps were working fine a couple of days ago then suddenly got hit with the prompt for the 7-day trial or purchase subscription to access. I've tried signing out and signing back in to no avail. I've contacted my University and am awaiting a response. Seems like this isn't just a University issue since others seem to be having the same problem.

Also, I tried to contact Adobe, but the support chat is "closed" & directs to the community forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this help article.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, this is me. Same "Anamari Romih" . 
The issue vas resolved via my University. I had to use a bit different University e-mail for signing into the creative cloud. There is a slight difference between the two emails that one has @student.... and one doesn't have stat 'student' extension. 

So, for all other students out there, if you have this "double" e-mail system, check if there is a specific e-mail that you should be using for this occasion. 
Other than that, I have now every softvare Adobe Creative Cloud can offer and it is all working normally. 

Thank you all for checking this out and trying to help.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines