Highlighted

Re-activate Dreamweaver

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have for many years used a solid and well-working Dreamweaver MX.

I tried to open today but been asked to re-activate the software. After 30 minutes chat with Abode they suggested to contact this forum. Anyone who can help me to open/re-activate my software?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

The activation servers for MX2004 are long gone. The only way to activate it now would be to follow the instructions, and use the activation code, found here: Error, "Unable to Activate" in Macromedia legacy products

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re-activate Dreamweaver

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have for many years used a solid and well-working Dreamweaver MX.

I tried to open today but been asked to re-activate the software. After 30 minutes chat with Abode they suggested to contact this forum. Anyone who can help me to open/re-activate my software?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

The activation servers for MX2004 are long gone. The only way to activate it now would be to follow the instructions, and use the activation code, found here: Error, "Unable to Activate" in Macromedia legacy products

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 30, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're in the Adobe Media Server Forum, maybe try posting in the dreamweaver forum Dreamweaver support forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2018 0