Highlighted

Re-Activation of Dreamweaver CS3/Windows 10

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did an update on Windows 10 and now my DW CS3 says it will stop working after 5 days if I don't activate. I have read the forum discussions of this problem. I uninstalled, got a new serial number, reinstalled by clicking the online link. Between the two I ran the Creative Cloud cleaning tool which said "no Dreamweaver found to clean".  I've never been asked for the new serial number and reinstalling only gives me the original DW with original serial number and same warning that it will stop working in 5 days. I've done this four time with same results. I have verified between installation that the DW is no longer on my laptop. I have two days left in the 5 day period and use DW daily so don't want to lose it. Please tell me what to do next. Thanks. Dale

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

Please have a look at Nancy's answer Re: Reinstalling CS3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re-Activation of Dreamweaver CS3/Windows 10

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did an update on Windows 10 and now my DW CS3 says it will stop working after 5 days if I don't activate. I have read the forum discussions of this problem. I uninstalled, got a new serial number, reinstalled by clicking the online link. Between the two I ran the Creative Cloud cleaning tool which said "no Dreamweaver found to clean".  I've never been asked for the new serial number and reinstalling only gives me the original DW with original serial number and same warning that it will stop working in 5 days. I've done this four time with same results. I have verified between installation that the DW is no longer on my laptop. I have two days left in the 5 day period and use DW daily so don't want to lose it. Please tell me what to do next. Thanks. Dale

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2017 0