• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Can I buy CS6? [was Creative Studio 6.0]

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted questions here and received 3 private messages telling me to contact adobecare(at)outlook.com

So I did. Here is what they said. Are you saying this is not legit???

We would like to inform you that Dreamweaver MX 2004 is too old and no longer available and supported with Adobe and Windows 10 64 Bit And Secondly Dreamweaver MX 2004 servers have been shut down. If you will try to install or update it further then it will create conflict with your system. so we can do is we provide you the Dreamweaver CS 6 Perpetual License so you can able to start your work in a proper way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

This is absolutely and positively a scam.  Real Adobe reps don't contact people from OUTLOOK.COM.  Please give us the screen names of the people who contacted you so we can have their IDs deactivated. 

Also Adobe stopped selling Creative Suite products in 2017.  You cannot legally purchase CS4, 5 or 6 from any vendor, retailer or country.  If some scammer is offering you CS6, it's to steal your money or worse, take control of your computer and identity.  Run away!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is absolutely and positively a scam.  Real Adobe reps don't contact people from OUTLOOK.COM.  Please give us the screen names of the people who contacted you so we can have their IDs deactivated. 

Also Adobe stopped selling Creative Suite products in 2017.  You cannot legally purchase CS4, 5 or 6 from any vendor, retailer or country.  If some scammer is offering you CS6, it's to steal your money or worse, take control of your computer and identity.  Run away!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines