Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund for Dreamweaver Add-on

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I purchased and installed the PHP Upload and Resize from DwZone-It.  It doesn't work as advertised.  It is not very good actually.  How do I initiate a return and get something that works much better.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

This looks like it will do what you need.

https://www.thewebhelp.com/php/scripts/image-upload-with-resize/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact the 3rd party developer. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

I did, now he is harnessing me to debug his stuff and wants links to debug.  He stated that he will not authorize a refund unless I help him.

I have limited time to do my own job without having to do his.

I sent him some screen caps to get him off my back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here is his reply when I told him to stop emailing me with wanting to send him my code:

YOU DON'T WANT PAY FOR YOU BUY THIS IS THE REAL RESASON!!

CONGRATULATION, GOOD MAN

Adobe really should vet these companies better.  It is a $25 USD plug-in that I want a refund for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So much for their 30 day money back guarantee.........which incidentally links to some other unrelated page on their website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rbrennan55  wrote

DwZone-It.  It doesn't work as advertised.  It is not very good actually.

osgood_  wrote

So much for their 30 day money back guarantee.........which incidentally links to some other unrelated page on their website

It looks like the info is half way down the page.

http://www.dwzone-it.com/Faq/Faq.asp

30 days money back guarantiee

DwZone offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee for our Dreamweaver extensions if fall into any one of the following categories:

• You have made a double purchase
  • Refunds are only issued within 30 days from the date the product was purchased
  • Our product has design flaws and/or bugs preventing you from working properly.
  • Our product did not work as advertised.

The product has been verified that it is not working properly by DwZone support team. It is your responsibility to ensure the product(s) will run on your computer/server/Internet browser and will serve the purpose for which you purchase it. We do not provide refund for issues due to environment in which the code of our product(s) is used (This includes but not limited to server security settings and software, browser settings, and third-parties products)

In case of bugs the refund is approved only if we cannot release a new version that fix the bugs in max. 5 days from the request date.

If you fall into any of these categories, you may contact us and request a refund. To request a refund you must use the following link and fill all the required fields.

But sadly basic satisfaction is not one of their criteria for a refund. So its just subjective for them to reject the offer, rather pathetic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw the 30 day money back guarantee.  There are bugs in it. Before I retired I was a Senior Software tester (not a programmer hence why I chose to buy a simple plug-in to save time).  I tried different routes to accomplish the same things.  Some basic functionality didn't work.  A screen cap showing that parts of fields in forms were not being captured.   He wanted to debug it.  I purchased something that should have worked without having to do workarounds to modify or rebuild my stuff.  Their Youtube videos let me to believe that it would work with my stuff.  It doesn't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like it will do what you need.

https://www.thewebhelp.com/php/scripts/image-upload-with-resize/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck getting your refund back however, I hope they honor that for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rbrennan55  wrote

Adobe really should vet these companies better.  It is a $25 USD plug-in that I want a refund for.

Maybe we should let Preran​ know about this.

I always go directly to reputable extension developers' sites like Project Seven, DMX Zone or WebAssist.   They make superior products and stand behind them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand how the refund works for Adobe products, but I am not conversant with refund for Add ons. If you are running into issues with the refund, let me know and I will do my best. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines