Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remote server access denied [was: Dreamweaver CC 19.0.1]

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Dreamweaver 19.0.1 on a Macbook Pro running macOS Mojave 10.14.2

I have my site saved on a Sharepoint server. Since late yesterday, it has given me an access denied message when I try to save. I have checked all permissions on every file and folder and I have read and write access to everything. I set up a folder on my desktop but I am also denied access there, even though I am the administrator on my computer. I did not have this problem before yesterday afternoon. I have just downloaded and installed an update but this has not fixed the problem.

screenshot: Dropbox - Screenshot 2019-02-06 12.35.32.png

It will not even let me 'Save As'.

Please help as this is holding up my development.

Regards

Drew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Have resolved this. Problems with Sharepoint mean that even when the docs were copied to a local folder, the remained locked. Thanks for looking

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have resolved this. Problems with Sharepoint mean that even when the docs were copied to a local folder, the remained locked. Thanks for looking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines