Highlighted

Results of "Search and Replace" are hidden?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to move the area where the results of "Search and Replace" are shown to my second screen, but now it is hiding somwhere and I can not find it :-o.

How can I get it back?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

Try resetting your workspace under Window > Workspace Layout > Reset 'your workspace name'

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Results of "Search and Replace" are hidden?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to move the area where the results of "Search and Replace" are shown to my second screen, but now it is hiding somwhere and I can not find it :-o.

How can I get it back?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

Try resetting your workspace under Window > Workspace Layout > Reset 'your workspace name'

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2018 1
garnetz LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2018 0