Highlighted

ROFL Adobe Tatoos

Mentor ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to Design Temporary Tattoos | Adobe Blog

So, Creative Cloud now needs a warning message:

"This product may be harmful to your health, potentially causing blood poisoning or auto-immune issues."

ROFL. The guy looks like a font-family.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ROFL Adobe Tatoos

Mentor ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to Design Temporary Tattoos | Adobe Blog

So, Creative Cloud now needs a warning message:

"This product may be harmful to your health, potentially causing blood poisoning or auto-immune issues."

ROFL. The guy looks like a font-family.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color me oblivious but I don't get it.

What's so funny about temporary tattoos?

Kids & teens love them.  And they wash off with soap & water.

What am I missing?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2018 0
Mentor ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The part of it all where it talks about how to make them permanent. Don't want to start a debate over the brilliance or idiocy of tattoos because as long as you're not family, I really don't care. It was the funny shock of seeing Adobe promoting tattoos instead of  fixing Dreamweaver

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALsp  wrote

Don't want to start a debate over the brilliance or idiocy of tattoos because as long as you're not family, I really don't care.

I won't debate with you except to say my work in Magnetic Resonance Imaging, taught me all I needed to know.  I'm no fan of  the metal oxides in certain tattoo  pigments (aka permanent cosmetics).   Strong magnet + metal oxides = very painful skin burns.   

It was the funny shock of seeing Adobe promoting tattoos instead of  fixing Dreamweaver

OK.  Well that I can understand  .

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2018 0
pziecina LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not read that one, but the email I recieved had Virtual Reality as the main topic, (maybe the U/K email is different to the USA one) after reading about how Adobe was very interested in VR, I could only assume once again that Adobe has no idea what is happening in web development, as there was no mention of Web VR.

It reminded me of the blog post regarding css shapes, in which inDesign was the main topic for use, and Dw only had a brief mention at the very end. Similar to 3d and Adobe Dimensions, in which both Adobe staff and acp's in that forum had no idea about WebGL, and thought it had almost no browser support when I mentioned WebGL.

I am now 100% convinced that Adobe has no idea what one can do in web development, and Dw is nothing more than an after thought compared to other Adobe programs, (thats saying that they even know about Dw).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2018 0