• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save search/replace results indreamweaver 2018

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just realized the last discussion (DW 2017 save/export search results ) on this was related to DW2017 with a "story" started to see if this functionality can be restored.

It is an absolutely essential tool when working with large complex sites. When I get 1200 results for a search query it would be nice to be able to sift it using an external editor (CSV).

I find I have to use other tools (brackets) to do what Dreamweaver once did.

Is there a current status of this "story"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Have you tried the instructions toward the bottom of this page to enable that feature under the heading "Save and load search queries":

Find and replace text, tags, and attributes

I've seen posts from others who were able to get up and running using those instructions, changing 2017 to 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried the instructions toward the bottom of this page to enable that feature under the heading "Save and load search queries":

Find and replace text, tags, and attributes

I've seen posts from others who were able to get up and running using those instructions, changing 2017 to 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines